Who am i?
My name is Arvet. I’m a 42‑year‑old family man — a husband, trainer, consultant, mentor, leader, athlete, volunteer, martial arts practitioner, member of the Defence League, a military veteran… and probably a dozen other things. I’ve carried a lot of roles in my life, and every single one of them chipped away at the stone until I became who I am today.
Only in the last decade did I really understand that I’ll never be “finished.” Our lives are always in motion — a pattern of endless paths and possibilities — and that movement shapes us into whoever we choose to become. Nothing in this world truly limits us. We build most limits in our own heads.
I’m not going to serve you another syrupy childhood story about how hard it all was, or how everything fell apart when my father left. I’m also not here to dramatize how I’ve crossed paths with both killers and holy men. None of that is the point.
What matters is this: I have something to give back.
That’s why I’ve decided to document and share my journey with the world. I don’t know where I’ll end up or what this will turn into, but I know there are many men out there who think and feel like I do.
I’ve taken the first real steps, and I already see the beacons glowing somewhere ahead. So I’ll keep moving. That’s my path.
Comments
Post a Comment